We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. We do not disclose confidential information about you except as required to provide our services, with your consent or as required or permitted by law.
Collection of Personal Information
The type of information we collect from you or from third parties, may include:
- contact details including email address, mailing or street address and telephone number;
- credit card information;
- demographic information such as postcode;
- preferences and opinions;
- details of products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, and our response;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and browsing behaviour;
- additional personal information that you provide to us directly or indirectly through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and
- any other information requested by us and/or provided by you.
Your use of our Site: As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
Collection of Your Personal Information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- to enable you to access and use our Site and any associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping;
- for analytics, market research and business development including to operate and improve our Site and any associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information and about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us using the details set out below or by using the opt-out facilities provided in the marketing materials.
Use of Your Personal Information
Your provision of third party information: If you provide us with third party personal information then you warrant to us that you have the third party’s consent to provide this.
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us by email. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database, or opt out of communications, please contact us using the details below
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose personal information to:
credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where you fail to pay for goods or services provided to you; courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia; and
third parties to collect and process data such as Google Analytics or other relevant businesses. This may include parties that store data outside of Australia.
Storage & Security
Cookies & Web Beacons
We may use web beacons on this Site from time to time. Web beacons or clear.gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the visitors’ behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page. We may use Google Analytics to collect and process data. To find out how Google uses data when you use third party websites or applications, please see www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ or any other URL Google may use from time to time.
Links to other websites